Sunday, May 3, 2009

Anna Grace's Room

I am so excited to have AG's nursery done! My parents, sister, Caleb, and Adam finished up today. We, well they, washed the rest of the clothes, hung artwork, and washed blinds and put up curtains. The boys did great with all of the pink. In fact, I would dare say they enjoyed setting up her room.

I love love love her curtains. They were a steal at Pottery Barn. The dance yourself silly sign brings a big smile to my face. I can see her in a few years spinning and jumping as she is learning to tap her toes. My mom found the doll house from a friend and we just HAD to have it.

Now, we all feel ready for her to be here. I can rest easy knowing her room is ready. Oh yeah, Pop hung her letters. This was a process. He had a tape measure and all. I had to watch to approve. I wish you could have seen all 6 of us, plus AG who happened to have hiccups. It was a great moment I won't forget.












2 comments:

The Elliotts said...

I cannot wait to see her room for real! It looks so sweet. I love the doll house bookshelf. I've said that in a few years Kbug will have one of those.
Tell her Aunt Kayte, Uncle Kevin and Cousin Kbug love her!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! I love being able to keep up with you through your blogs! The room looks so amazing! I can't wait for that special day when sweet AG joins us all!