Monday, May 25, 2009

T-minus 15 days...or less



*15 days or less until we meet our little girl.

*15 more days of being pregnant with my first child.

*15 more days of eating what I really shouldn't eat...:)

If Anna Grace doesn't decide to come before June 9th, I will be officially induced on June 10th. Yes, thats right. I have prayed and hoped and I am going to be able to try for a "natural" birth. Please pray that the next few days go quickly and that she continues to do well. We believe in God's specfic plan eventhough we have no idea what it is. Pray for peace for us and for a peacefully delivery.

We can't wait to meet our sweet Anna Grace and we would love for it to happen anytime now!

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

I can't believe you have now made it further in your pregnancy than I did. God has such a sense of humor. I'm praying for you and AG daily. Caroline can't wait to meet her cousin!