Thursday, May 28, 2009

The weekend ahead

I can't wait for this weekend to arrive and be over! We have something going on everyday but its the last weekend where we feel like Anna Grace could absolutely not come. Or I mean she can, but it doesn't fit our schedules. HA HA! I know she can and will come when she wants but this is a running joke at our home.

Thursday: Final clean sweep day. Sally Ann will be in Greenville with me and we will be cleaning, cleaning. I still don't last long when it comes to energy so she will be helping to do everything in one day that needs to be done. On our list: clean the bathroom, vacuum, clean out car, and clean kitchen. Sounds easy right? It would have taken me days and together we will have it knocked out in hours. (and no I am not vacuuming)

Friday: 1st Annual Reedy River Golf Tournament. Adam and our youth are hosting a golf tournament to raise money for Mission Fuge in July. Poor Adam has worked so hard and we have prayed hard that Anna Grace will at least hold off until Saturday morning. :) This will be a fun day. Mom is taking me up to the tournament for a little while but I have been given strict instructions...no joy riding on the golf carts.

Also, Friday night we are having a BBQ after the tournament. This might put me in labor. Pepa's BBQ is A-mazing. I can't wait to eat some. We love Mema and Pepa and are happy to have them in Greenville for a few days. These are Caleb's grandparents and Adam, Sally, and I love them like our own.

Saturday: The morning should be uneventful and then its off to Pump it up for the youth Graduation party. Yes, a blow up party. Of course, I can't participate in this either. :( Sad day. You see I am told jumping up and down would probably do some damage to me or her. I just want to go into labor that won't be stopped once I get to the hospital.

Sunday: Ahhh....the end or beginning however you look at it. Its graduate recognition and a big lunch followed by a big nap! Plus the last night of Awana at church. I have missed helping at Awana but I am very interested to hear what they have learned since I have been "out"

There you have it. Our long weekend. At least with all thats going on, I won't get bored and the weekend should fly by. Next on the calendar after Sunday- no big plans just finally meeting our daughter!

P.s. She says hi.

1 comment:

Nena said...

Grandma says "Hi" to my sweet, precious little girl. When you get here, we will have a big ole sleep over at Grandma's house with all the girls. I can't wait.

I am tired just reading about your weekend. You will have so much fun. Just take care and don't have AG on the golf course. :)

Hey tell Sally Ann when she is finished with your house she can come to mine. I will pay her.

We are going to Kayte's this weekend, so tell AG to hold on for me also.

I love you. Mom