Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cousins

There are many babies coming into the world around Adam and me. His sister and step sister both had babies in December and Ashley (step sister) and myself have been pregnant together. Well Caroline entered the world at 4:44 am today and she and Anna Grace I know will make there marks in the family. Congrats Ashley and Adam! You are going to be great parents and Adam and I are delighted to enjoy the ride with you. Hold on Caroline, your partner in crime will be here soon enough!

I love this picture. She looks so content and a girl after my own heart, she likes her bath!


Caroline weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and has strawberry blond hair.

1 comment:

Nena said...

She is a beautiful baby but then all our babies are very beautiful and handsome. Can't forget about our little man of the family. Anthony has to make sure he keeps all the girls straight. We are a very blessed family. Anna Grace, we are waiting. So when you decide you can't stay cramped up in that tight space any longer we will be there cheering you on. Grandma can't wait to have play days with all my girls.