Monday, May 11, 2009

House of girls

Since I have been on bedrest, Adam has done all of the grocery shopping. Today, he had to run out a get a few staple items to get me through the week. Typically he comes home with a suprise to keep me going and he actually has more restraint than I ever have when shopping for food.

Well, I knew he was nervous about having a house full of women to deal with. I mean he married me, got a female puppy, and God has given us a sweet little girl. He is preparing for sleepless nights and lots to deal with. Today, he decided he needed some manly things in this house that has been taken over by pink things. HA! I love fruit snacks- No preference in brand really just good old fashioned fruit snacks. I have to give him credit he did ask if I had a preference. I won't tell you what he bought you can see it in the picture. You can also see what I crave-minus the crunchy ice I love from Sonic.




This is me- 34 weeks and 4 days pregnant with Miss Priss. It was Mother's Day so we had to take a picture. I look exhausted but I am very happy to be with my favorite people.


My Mom, sister, and Caleb are in Lakeshore, MS for the week. They will be doing mission work. Please be praying for them as they work. I know they are having a blast. Also, pray AG holds out until they get home, so they don't have to rush home.

1 comment:

Nena said...

Adam may be in a house of all girls, but I know he loves every bit of it. Anna Grace will be/already is going to be so spoiled by him. Just like you and Pepper are now. I am so happy God brought you into our family. I love you. I know you will miss Adam's grocery shopping after AG arrives and things get back to normal. I am praying for your mom, Sally, and Caleb. I know they are making a big difference in Lakeshore. And I don't think Anna Grace wants to stop their GREAT works there. I think she will wait until they get home. If you need me this week, just call. I love you. Mom Nena