Sunday, May 31, 2009

To Do

With just 10 days (or less) before our sweet Anna Grace comes I have lots that I feel I need to do. So here is my week of to do's and goals.

Monday: Dr. appoitment (they love me there thats why they keep making me come back!)
- clean out car
- load of laundry
- wash dishes
- work on the last of the thank you notes

Tuesday
- Adam will be home cutting grass
- I plan on finishing what I don't get done from Monday

Wednesday
- Laundry
- Make sure house is ready

Thursday
- another Dr. appointment
- double check bags

Friday
- Adam home all day
- try to enjoy the beginning of our last weekend without our sweet little lamb
- Cruise In at church

Saturday
- AHHH last Saturday...what should we do? Go to a movie?

Sunday
-Church

Monday
-I am sure I will be a basket case by then.
-DOUBLE check bags again
- Last Dr. appointment
-Go to dinner for Sally Ann's 19th! Birthday! I can't believe she will be 19. I am not going to lie I would love to have Anna Grace on her birthday.

Tuesday
-Sleep in
- Take Pepper to the Vet for the week.
- Have a great last meal with my sweet baby's daddy
- Report to hospital at 5pm. :)

Wednesday (June 10th)
-GREATEST Day ever.

Now I realize that this could change at any moment and I would love for it too. I am so ready to meet Anna Grace and I know she is ready to meet us. We will keep you updated on how our week progresses!

4 comments:

Nena said...

Don't overdue yourself or worry to much about things that may or may not get done. Everything will work out great. I can't wait to meet our sweet little Anna Grace either. Take care of yourself. I love you.

Ashley Beth said...

So excited. We can't wait to meet Anna Grace!

Don't worry about double checking those bags - Walmart is a great distraction when your contractions are 1.5 minutes apart =)

Also, I love birthday buddies. Did you know that Caroline was born on Adam's mom's bday - so cool! It would be awesome if AG shared a bday with her Aunt.

Have a fantastic week! Praying for an easy, safe delivery.

Traye, Brandi, LeeAnn, & Emily said...

WOW! You have a long to do list. I suggest you get plenty of rest, but I know you are probably tired of that! I am praying for a easy delivery for you!c

Alli and Erik said...

I have to say that June 10th is A WONDEFUL day to have Anna Grace. It's Erik and my anniversary plus my niece Rayne was born that day. She will be...sniff, sniff, 5!!!!! I will be praying for you all that day!