Friday, September 14, 2007

Date night...


Tonight was date night. We haven't had date night in so long...we have had lets go grab a bite to eat nights but not something fun and sweet. So tonight in the pouring rain my hubby and I went to the movies. I must tell you we are tight. I mean we hate to spend too much money especially when it comes to movies. I am not really sure if this is "breaking the law" but we definitely went to Eckerd and got Sour Patch Kids for Adam and Milk Duds for me PLUS some combos just in case. I stuck it all in my big black bag and off we went. Once in the movies, Adam needed popcorn and I need Dr. Pepper. Lets just say when the Nanny Diaries was over I was about explode from junk. Lots of junk. (btw the Nanny Diaries was cute especially for me since that was my job for 4 years.)


One of the first lines in the movies was "one thing you can count on in life is a suprise." Oh how true this has been for me these past few months. Don't get me wrong Jesus is my constant but I would be wrong in saying He doesn't suprise me. But what would my life be like if wasn't suprised? So bring on the suprises. :) Jesus will take care of me and my Ad.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Although it was obviously Em's movie, I want to confirm that it was actually pretty good. That is my official review of the movie. Don't ask much more from me on a chick-sponsored movie. And yes, we stole about 5 bucks from the movie theatre, but they are stealing from us...

$18 for admission to the movie
$11 for popcorn and a drink
Date Night with Emily...priceless!