Tuesday, September 11, 2007

8 random Facts

So I was tagged by Katie to list 8 random facts about myself... so here we go.

1) I wanted to be a Rockette when I was little actually I still want to be one. I have a killer high kick. (at least I think so).

2) I can move my bottom lip back and forth real fast to make a funny face. You really have to see it to understand but I taught myself to do this when I worked at Wachovia as a teller in the drive thru.

3) I am terrified to stay by myself at night. I have never stayed in our house yet by myself. When we lived in Fayetteville, NC I stayed one night by myself in the apartment convinced I would be fine because I had really close neighbors. Let me just say that late that night I remembered my closest neighbors were hearing impaired...I think I slept 2 hours. :) Would they have known if I would have screamed?

4) If my house isn't clean I can't really rest. Its a curse from my Mom.

5) I still clog daily around my house and if people ask about my dance career I tell them I am a retired clogger. Yep I really do. Even if my sister is better.

6) Speaking of my sister, Sally Ann. As a woman she has a great impact on my life. Sally and My mom are my best friends. I want to be like her. She has the gentlest spirit, knows that a boy doesn't complete who she is, is rooted in her faith, she's gorgeous, has her whole life before her, and is only 17.

7) I cannot wait...I mean cannot wait to have kids. I already have names. Anna Grace (I love double names) Robert Caleb (call him Caleb), and Emma Rose (just Emma). Back up girl names are Maggie, Ava, Ben.

8) I try to be tom boy for my daddy and Adam but really I am terrified of worms, fish, and anything else icky. But I do love my boys.

3 comments:

JandK Walters said...

you are SO cute and I also learned my alphabet backwards when I was a teller! we are so much alike! love ya! K

Adam said...

We have NOT agreed upon these "backup" girl names!!!

Randy said...

What??? No Katie's or Adam's? At least you could go for an Ashley, Micheal or Kevin.

Got to have those duplicates...