Thursday, March 19, 2009

Home sweet home

Just a quick update to let you know we are home. We appreciate your prayers more than you know. Our goal for today is to keep Miss Priss settled and in Mom until 34 weeks. Which is...7 weeks away. Dr. Greig thinks if I can go this far, then we can make it further. He has been such a God send for us. He prayed over me and AG before we got to the hospital and was so excited when things went great on Tuesday.

When you see me I do look different. My giant pool has been taken away and Anna Grace has made it clear that she misses it! I guess we will be taking swimming lessons at an early age.

She is doing great. Please continue to pray for her swelling that is staying stable. We know that the Lord has huge plans for us as a family. Pray that we continue to hold tight to that in the coming weeks.

I will be seeing Dr. Greig tomorrow (Friday). We will update again after that appointment.

1 comment:

Nena said...

I'm so glad things are going better now than at the first of the week. We are continuing to pray for all 3 of you. I love you. Mom Nena