Saturday, March 7, 2009

Doc and Nursery update

Last Thursday, we had our appointment with Dr. Greig. All is still basically the same with the swelling but Dr. Greig is very encouraging and hopeful with the process. AG is growing perfectly and handling the extra swelling just fine. Mom still has some extra fluid but my body is handling that just fine as well. We will continue to see Dr. Greig weekly as a precaution. Please continue to pray for complete healing. I have a deep peace that God is doing something amazing and I have to hold on to that. We are praying Eph. 3: 20 over our family. We are looking for bigger blessings!

Today, Mimi and I fixed up the nursery. We are not done yet but we got a great start!

Our growing family...Pepper just had to be in the picture. Please excuse the PJ's. I am exhausted!



Mama and Daddy



2 comments:

Traye, Brandi, LeeAnn, & Emily said...

Your nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I know Mimi had a wonderful time helping out with it!

The Welborn Family said...

Hi Emily! The nursery is so cute. Little Anna Grace is going to love it! I saw Dr Greig as well when I was pregnant with Kai. He is a wonderful doctor. We are praying for you, Adam, and little AG. If anyone can work great things, God can!