Sunday, March 22, 2009

Attack of Adorable baby items!

Alright, I am going to show some restraint but I had to share a few things that I found this morning on etsy.com. A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! I can't wait to change Anna Grace's clothes ten times a day. I hope she likes all that mom is picking out!


I have held MUCH restraint when looking over the items but these are some items that I would love to have for Miss Priss. Like this onsie. I mean red high heels are a must, I am sure that Aunt Sammie and Cousin Elizabeth would want her to have red high heels.


Or these adorable shoes...I mean she is going to need shoes right? Who cares if she won't be walking for awhile.


Ok, so I am going to have to buy one of these. I had bows from the moment I came into this world and so will AG.


Here are few items I picked out that her Daddy would love to see her wear. Maybe these bows during All American Week at Fort Bragg.


Or these during the 4th of July at the lake.


Either way, she will be the cutest around- pray I don't go nuts. :0

3 comments:

The Elliotts said...

I want camo bows for Bug. :)

Nena said...

You will need to learn to make them. That way you can have one for every outfit she has. They aren't hard to make. I can show you how.

*The Couch Family* said...

I have a friend makes baby/kid clothes & accessories and they are adorable! Its called Marleigh`s Unique Boutique and her website is www.marleighsuniqueboutique.com. She also loves doing custom orders & will work with you to create whatever you can imagine! I hope yall check it out! I'm glad yall are doing well!