Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Labor Day




This weekend is Labor Day Weekend. Adam and I have a full schedule just the way we like it. Friday- the Braves game in Atlanta


Saturday-Tractor show with Mom, Daddy, and Sally Ann. Daddy fixes up old Farmall tractors and gets them running again. Then...to the Lake with the whole Hopper clan. Caroline is coming up from Charleston. Liz, Adam, and I from Greenville and the rest of the clan will come from G-Vegas. I love my family so much! The are humorous, loving, obnoxious, and most of all supportive. I cannot wait to be there and ski and float and most of all eat. I hope you all have a great Labor Day and that God bless you and keeps you safe with your families.

1 comment:

JandK Walters said...

These pics are so awesome, yall are gorgeous, seriously all of you! I hope yall have a great weekend, think of me when you are on the very front seat of the boat..that is truly one of my favorite places to be in all the world. Riding the bull as I call it on the pontun? boat! Love ya! k