Thursday, August 23, 2007

I love this man!!


Its Thursday at 10:30 in the morning and I just want the world to know that I love my husband. He is amazing. Last night I was tired, frustrated, and wanting him to love on me. Of course he was there as always. But today I want the world to know that he is my best friend, my encouragment, my protector from things big and small, and most importantly my love. No one could love me better except Jesus. Adam, you are my gift and I love you.
Dear Jesus,
Be with Adam. Protect him, give him wisdom and discernment. Open his eyes to your will for him. Thank you for the love that he shows me daily when I really don't deserve it. Thank you for a loving and energetic husband. AMEN!!

2 comments:

JandK Walters said...

It has to be the one of the sweetest gifts the father gives his little girls is a husband that points us to Him. It blesses my heart to read this! I am excited to get to know you both more! Katie

Adam said...

Emily...it is easy to be the loving man that I am because of you!