Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quay

Adam is the children's and youth pastor at our church. We love being involved in both. Sometimes he prefers the youth over the children but thats because sometimes he is not sure to do with the gaggle of giggling little girls that always fixate on him. But he is really funny when they lift up their dresses as all little girls do. He will sweetly say Maddie, put your dress down or lets keep our hands in our laps. HAHAHA its classic. Every Sunday during the children's sermon you bet on one of them being near him grinning. Starting in 2 weeks our Awana ministry will start back up. Life will be in full swing. So we decided to blitz an apartment complex we drive through to pick up kids. Well we didn't need flyers our bus was enough. Kids were coming from every angle trying to get to Adam. Quay is a beautiful soul that grins so big her face cannot hold her smile. Between her and her brothers and sisters everyone in that complex knew what we were doing. God has blessed us with these amazing children to love on. Quay wanted to come home with us. I would take her in a heartbeat. Actually I would take a lot of them home with me. We are excited about what God is going to do through us with this ministry. Thank you Jesus for little children and help me to have faith like a child in all that I do.

2 comments:

inthemiddleoflife said...

Emily, I love your heart and this post really showed your "Jesus love" for the little ones! I praise Him tonight for servants like you/Adam who are committed to the cause.
'Aunt' (kindof) Debbie

JandK Walters said...

This is precious, I love Quay too! I will pray for you both and all the sweet ones you get the pleasure of loving on! K