Tuesday, October 30, 2007

good times

These past few weeks have been very busy. Adam & I have been strugling to be everywhere we need to be so I thought I would share some highlights.

1) Weekend at the lake-Adam and I spent the weekend at Lake Lure with my cousin Caroline and her "friend" Ben. We had a blast. From a sunset cruise to dinner at Larkins on the Lake it was filled with constant laughter. Saturday we traveled to Asheville and enjoyed the glorious world the Lord has given us.

2) Homecoming at NGU. I am the Campus Ambassador advisor for the campus which means I keep students busy with lots of work for the Admissions office. This past week with them was so much fun. On Friday night we went to a haunted trail. I was terrified but I acted brave. It was a wonderful time of bonding through fear! :)

3) The best time of all was the Fall Festival at our church. Adam rented an inflatable obstacle course, we had a trail ride, face painting (thanks to me & Rachel), games, & food galore! Oh yes there was candy too. I was a fairy. I couldn't resit dressing up. The kids loved seeing me with a blond wig and fairy wings.

Adam & I are so blessed to be living the life we have. So bring on November! This month is my favorite. My birthday, Thanksgiving, & Christmas around the corner.

No comments: