Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hospital Update

Yes, we are back in the hospital. Last week at the doctors I was measuring 36 weeks pregnant and I wasn't suprised when my contractions started back Sunday evening. I knew I felt different and had lots of pressure. Still couldn't feel any contractions.

I saw Dr. Greig Monday morning and my contractions had progressed to 2 minutes apart and lasting for 20 to 40 seconds. Thankfully they weren't not real strong and weren't causing me to dialate, just thin out. Last time I had begun to dialate.

At 4pm Monday they were able to stop them completely. I will have my last round of steriods today and that will help her until 35 to 36 weeks. Either way we are close to being in a safe deliverary place.

I may be able to go home by Wednesday but it really just depends on my body. Please continue for Anna Grace to grow strong and be ready. I will try to keep the blog updated.

Emily and Adam

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

Adam and I are praying for you and Anna Grace!