Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bedrest, fluid, and Anna Grace




I know that most people think you can come up with grand ideas for bedrest. Well believe it or not, after week one maybe two all you want is for it to be over. You start to find ways to make the day go faster. Like naps. There is a huge risk with naps. Naps mean you won't sleep at night. Oh well sometimes its worth it. Thank you notes keep you busy. Sudoku and word searches help as well. I thought I would blog all the time but I don't. Instead I have been catching up on others blogs and shopping online. Not buying anything just "window" shopping.

I go to the doc every week. My fluid has started to raise again. So they will be closely monitoring me. The main concerns are more contractions, Anna Grace not being able to handle the fluid, and the strain it causes on my body.

Anna Grace so far has not had any problems with the fluid so far but health concerns can occur. I have full trust in God (eventhough everyday I have to re-surrender AG to Him) and I trust Dr. Greig.

Pray that AG continues to do well and that she will stay put for at least 3 more weeks with the hopes of staying for 4 weeks after that.

1 comment:

Nena said...

I am praying for you & AG. I hope she will wait for a while longer. But you know in 3 weeks will be her Auntie Kayte's birthday. Maybe she is wanting to be here for that. I love you. Hey would you like for me to come by one day and bring my foot soak tub and hot wax tub? I could give you a pedicure.