Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cell Block B

Pepper and I had to send Daddy a picture of us keeping AG warm and comfy!


Big Belly at 32 weeks- Only about 6 more to go until a possible C section. The plan right now is 38 weeks. :)


The girls keeping me warm. We nap together frequently.

These past few days, I have been in Gaffney with my parents while Adam is in Nashville for a conference.

I have had a great week. Lots of company and talks with friends and family that I have been missing. Eventhough I wish Adam was with me.

Good Doctors visits. Lots of rest. Two miniture dachshunds to keep me entertained!

1 comment:

Nena said...

It won't be much longer until we can spring you from your "cells". That time will go by very quickly. I'm glad you are doing well and that Anna Grace is being a good girl and staying put for just a little while longer. I love you. I can't wait to see you Friday night.