Saturday, April 5, 2008

Moo




Growing up I asked for a brown cow for my birthday. Not knowing my Daddy was interested in buying a couple of cows. I didn't get the cow for my birthday but not long after we bought a cow. Her name was Bessie May. Perfect name for a cow. Later, conviently, she had a calf named Freckles. I loved these animals. I have an obsessions with cows. Big, small, stinky, it doesn't matter.

This cow in the picture is named Ellie and you can get in the pin with her and run with her and play with her. Although she will knock you over if she gets too excited and you don't pay attention.

I wish I could convey my love for these animals. Everytime I pass a cute cow I make sure Adam knows where the cow is just in case he would like to buy it. Especially BROWN calfs. One day I know I will have cows. Definitely brown ones. Check out my photos for some Easter Weekend fun and a few pics of brown cows.

2 comments:

Randy said...

I've been saying I wanted goats. I guess, I'm just used to a bunch of kids (sorry, I had to do that).

Yeterday, we passed a house that had llamas. These are basically BIG goats.

Who knows. Maybe in the next house.

Nena said...

Maybe Randy will buy us a big farm house with lots of land and we can have his goats & llamas and also house your "brown cows". A big farm would be much fun for all the grandkids, don't you think?