Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting to know you


Here is a little tag I picked up. Enjoy getting to know my Hubby a bit better.

1- How long did you date?
Adam and I dated for 4 years.

2- Where did you meet?
We met in July of 2000 at camp in Panama City, Florida. I will spare you the high school details. :) But it was definitely the ideal love story.

3- What attracted you to him?
Lets see...he was 19. Tall, dark, HOT. I think that would be how I described him at 17 when I came home and told my Mom all about him.

4- How old is he?
Adam is almost 28 years old.

5- Who eats more?
Most of the time him but I do give him a run for his money on ice cream.

6- Who said I love you first?
I did! At his Mom's house at like 3 in the morning. We were always staying up talking really late. Since we hardley ever saw each other, we made good use of our time by staying up all night.

7- Where was your first date?
Haywood Mall, in Greenville, SC. We went to Ruby Tuesday and Adam ate his food so fast. I ate like 3 bites because I was so nervous.

8-Whose taller?
Adam by quite a few inches.

9- Who sings better?
HAHA Adam. My kids may cry when I sing.

10- Who is smarter?
I am going to go with Adam. He is so interested in everything. I tend to take your word for it and he has to prove it.

11- Who has a worse temper?
Me...by far. In fact through the years he has calmed me. Made me more aware of chosing my battles. In Adam's words, " some hills aren't worth dying on babe."

12- Who does the laundry?
We both do.

13- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He sleeps on the right side. Always between me and the door.

14- Who pays the bills?
Dave Ramsey Jr.or Adam pays the bills and manages the budget for us.

15- Who cooks?
We both enjoy being in the kitchen, especially together.

16- Who drives?
Adam

17- Who is more stubborn?
I have to go with Adam on this one. Loving but stubborn.

18- Who kissed who first?
Do you know the old horror film Christine? About the car that eats people. Anyway our first kiss was around 1am, watching this movie on the couch. Ok, so we made out...

19- Who admits when they are wrong?
Adam

20- Who proposed?
Adam did. Its a long histarical story for another post.

21-Who has more siblings?
Adam- I will try and explain. His mom married Randy. Nena, Adam's mom has Kayte and Adam. (Pay close attention to spelling of names it will help) Randy had-Ashley, Katie, and Adam. So when they married they had-Kayte, Adam Burgess, Ashley, Katie Barnett, and Adam Barnett.Now they are all married. Kayte is married to Kevin. Adam Burgess is married to me. Ashley is married to...Adam Beam. Katie is married to Michael. Lastly Adam Barnett, the youngest of the group is 18. You can imagine what Christmas is like.

I hope you enjoyed getting confused and learning more about Adam and I. I would love to hear about your husbands too!

1 comment:

Nena said...

Christmas is a lot of fun at our house. And will be even more fun with Anthony and the two new little ones who will be here by then. I love the way you explained all the siblings. I still think people get confused or amazed when we talk about our family. It is fun watching their expressions when we tell them about us.