Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Official!



Adam and I are going to proud Aunt and Uncle once again. Adam's sister is pregnant with her first and she and her husband are pumped! Here is the fun story behind this pregnancy.

I dreamed about a month ago that I was at Kayte's apartment, that I haven't seen yet. She was VERY pregnant and I was her birthing coach. Since I have been present at two births in my life time and thoroughly LOVE the experience. I sternly told her that she couldn't have that baby in the recliner to get up and walk around.So, I took her to walk in the woods while the boys played football.

When I woke up I couldn't quit laughing I had to call Kayte. She laughed it off not knowing they had a bun in the oven. I however was shocked to learn they have woods behind their apartment complex. Grin.

So, last week when she called and told me she was pregnant I could not get over it! Watch out. I may dream you are pregnant. If I do I will be sure to let you know. The above picture is all of my "in laws". Ashley we are the only ones left to reproduce anytime soon. All I know is the grands better hold on when all these cousins start appearing.

5 comments:

Nena said...

"US GRANDS", as you so well put it, can't wait for all the babies to appear. I'm expecting to have at least 3 more by Christmas 2009. (HAHA)

Adam said...

Emily, I read your blog through a reader, which means I don't look at it like normal Web sites, but through a template. So all the blogs I read look the same, just different text. So I was reading your blog and I thought I was reading Ashley's blog when I read this sentence: "Adam and I are going to be a proud Aunt and Uncle once again. Adam's sister is pregnant with her first ... ." I had a heart attack, died, then woke up and realized it was Kayte, not my sister.

Adam said...

Adam, that is awesome. Wouldn't that be a crumby way to find out your sister has been fornicating and got caught! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to witness that one.

emilymburgess said...

Do you both know what it looks like on my comment wall? One person, commenting back forth to themselves!

Randy said...

I know all the people involved in this conversation and it makes my head hurt...