Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

What a great Father's Day weekend! Friday night, the three of us just hung out. Adam went to visit Papa Burgess and by the time he was home Anna Grace was asleep. But on Saturday she was full on ready to play with Daddy. She still felt a little sick from her shots and the fever she ran but overall she was better. Saturday evening, Aunt Sammie and Uncle Caleb came and kept Anna Grace so that Adam and I could go out on the town. :) We ended up at Fuddruckers and then went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. I was a little disappointed in the 3D moments but overall a cute movie. Although it was both mine and Adam's least favorite of the three the storyline was nicely finished. Sunday morning, we celebrated Adam and what a great father he is. Adam and Anna Grace enjoyed playing with Adam's present-golf balls. They throw them back and forth to each other. Pepper enjoyed this game too.

My parents came over and had dinner with us. Adam BBQ so some chicken and we had baked beans, cornbread salad, and chips. Then brownies and ice cream for dinner. Anna Grace loves vanilla ice cream. Lately I can't feed her enough of anything. She could eat her weight in Pineapple. Its amazing.

We gave my Daddy a ipod suffle for Fathers Day. He isn't very technilogically savy so we went easy and small. He LOVED it. I thought he would like it and all but he was thrilled. It was quite funny.

I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and earthly father. I love them very much. Its been so fun to watch Adam over the last year. Last year Anna Grace layed in his lap all day to watch the US open and this year she was all over the place. What a change. Adam has and continues to be an incredible Father!

1 comment:

Cenerentola said...

Hi! I'm Marianna and...I'm Italian
Your family is FANTASTICA