Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

This was a LLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG weekend. I should know that the best layed plans never work out. The plan was for Anna Grace and myself to watch Sally Ann dance on Friday. AG should be fine to go one day and fine she was! She loved the competition and was incredible while we were there. Well then the snow hit. Adam's class was cancelled so he ended up taking me to the Mariott in Spartanburg so that I could definitely be at the competition on Saturday. Originally, I was going to stay home and go to Spartanburg on Saturday morning. Then he would take Anna Grace to stay with Grandma Nena for the day while he went to class. Yep, that didn't work. It ended up being Daddy/daughter weekend and they had a blast.

On Saturday night, Mom, Caleb, Sally Ann, and I made the trek back to my house. It was interesting but thankfully we made it home safe and sound. We ended the night by watching Miss America. (I would show you My Miss America but I can't upload photos right now!)

She has a onsie from Miss America that Miss America 2009 Katie Stamm signed. I put it on her Friday and people were stopping us left and right about it. That little girl knows a cute outfit when she sees one too! I will add that Adam and I will NOT encourage her to do a pageant. I never did one although my sister and cousin have. I must admit that I tell her all the time what a great dancer she will be....I really hope she wants to dance!

Sunday was spent enjoying a lazy day at home. It was wonderful to be curled up with the family and just relaxing.

1 comment:

Nena said...

:( I missed seeing AG and spending the afternoon with her too. I know she & her daddy had a great time though. Congrats to Sammy for winning first place. Knew that would be Hands Down!!! No body can touch Sam when she puts on those shoes. AG will want to follow in her Aunt Sammy's "footsteps". No pun intended.