Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our new addition

A few weeks ago, Anna Grace and I went to Kohl's. We shopped around and as we were getting ready to leave AG became very fussy. Typical. She wanted out of the stroller. Well as we waited in line to pay for our purchases I showed her a Dr. Suess "creature." AG had not gotten to the stage where she has to have toys she sees. She is easily distracted or so I thought.

Needless to say we came home with this guy:


Adam and I affectionately refer to him as Scary Orange Man. We only bought the creature not the book. I need to buy her the book so at least we can learn more about SOM. (Scary Orange Man). AG loves SOM. We keep him in the car to pull out in emergencies. When we do she squeals with delight over him! Wonder how long I can keep this Ace in my pocket?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute! I haven't read the book, but I'm sure it'll be a hit :)