Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunny Days

This week has been so great because the weather has been so Spring like! Anna Grace and I got out today and went shopping. I needed to get a shower gift and well she just loves to shop.

We stopped off at Children's Boutique in Boiling Springs called Tickled Pink. Loved their stuff but showed great restraint and just browsed. We also were going to stop off at wholesale shop but they were closed for inventory. Apparently this shop has great deals. I will keep you posted!

Of course, we had to go to Target. I took advantage of this and had lunch in the Cafe'. Anna Grace was getting tired so she had her bottle and watched me shop. While we were shopping she was still a little fussy so I gave her a sippy cup to play with and poor thing cut her finger while she was holding it! I felt so bad for her because those little cuts hurt.

The best part came last when stopped off to see Daddy at Upward Sports! All the ladies were so excited to see Anna Grace and of course she was delightful as always.


Hope your Hump Day was as great as ours.

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

"sweepin' the clouds away!" Sounds like a perfect day :)