Friday, September 26, 2008

What I have been up to-


Pepper Jill got her bath today. She wasn't exactly happy about it but we suffered through. She is sitting, almost laying down, and will run and hide from you if she even thinks she is in trouble. Oh yeah- she loves candy corn too.



I love fall and I love decorating! I was given this arrangement by Aunt Gail and the pilgrams were also a gift from my mom.



Mom and I did this arrangement last year. I love it because it works until Christmas and adds some height to my kitchen table. I couldn't resist the turkeys. I am the one on the left.



I saw this idea on a website that I love. It showcases candy corn as a centerpiece or arrangement-love this idea. I am not crazy about this particular candle but I love the idea.



I bought my first purchase of etsy.com. Really easy with handmade precious things. I bought these booties for my future child. Don't judge me. I had to have them. They were precious. If I don't have a girl I promise I will NOT put my son in them.

We are heading to Clemson tomorrow for the game. Sally Ann is already there and Caleb is dressing out again so I am pumped for some a fun day. Hopefully the Tigers will win and the rain will hold off.

3 comments:

Randy said...

What happens to the arrangement when you eat all the candy corn?

And can you use the chocolate kind or just vanilla?

Unknown said...

You are one of the most precious people I know :) Will you help me decorate my house for fall too? (I recently discovered ETSY.com and am jealous of the baby booties. If I have a girl and you have a boy can I have them?)

emilymburgess said...

Randy- You can use chocalate. I chose vanilla. :)

The candy corn is NOT for eating. I have a seperate candy dish for that.

Caroline, Of course. You can use my booties. I will buy you booties. lots of them. :) maybe by then I can make booties.