Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall

I love this time of year. From leaves to pumpkins to candy corn. This is my time. Adam and I were talking tonight about life and the drains of ministry. I feel so blessed that the Lord fuels me each week to continue on this road. Changes are inevitable but even when I am sick and tired of loving on little ones He is there to make sure I don't screw up. I want to use this fall to grow and learn. Let all the bad fall off soak up a new happy time.

So, this fall when the leaves are changing and falling off I am praying that the old, sick parts of me will fall off and the Lord can be preparing the new happy excited me ready for the new changes and new blossoms.

2 comments:

Nena said...

I love the fall also. I look at it as God showing his beautiful colors all over. I love to smell the crisp fresh air and see the changing of the leaves on the trees.

I know that God will heal you. And in the spring we will all see how much He has blessed everyone.

I love you.
Mom Nena

Ashley Beth said...

So I just have to ask. What is it about the Turkey on the Left that it makes it more like you than the Turkey on the Right?

The decorations are really cute =)