Monday, March 3, 2008

Who Knew?!



Adam and I have been married for almost 4 years now and I learn new things everyday about cooking, cleaning, and making life altering decisions. In the above picture Adam was re-inacting his proposal for the youth and today I was thinking about life and learning things after reading Jessi's blog. So here goes my latest discovery.

Today I was off work for Spring Break. I had major plans for cleaning and organizing. Man, did I get things done! I had time to go to the grocery store too. I made my menu for the next 2 to 3 weeks and with that made a list. Which I must tell you keeps you from spending too much and helps us eat healthy. So, I am standing in line and the lady in front of me has a random buggy full of food. The most random you ask? ONE BANANA!! I had no idea you could pull one off and go! I felt like such a dork staring at her one banana. I started thinking about how little I know about some things. Like fruit. Then I thought about how I rush through life. I can't wait for a new home, a baby, and a mommy and me group. I want to be content right where I am so that I don't miss any moments that Jesus has instore for me much less any information that I need about fruit and how to purchase it.

Next time you want a banana just go grab one from your local grocery because apparently you can do that.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I love you, Baby! Don't feel bad, I didn't know you could buy 1 Banana either. You are a very wonderful wife, and as long as you keep an open mind in life, God will continually bless you with these epiphanies.

JandK Walters said...

this is such a sweet pic, and I had no clue about bannanas either! Also, your hair looks so good and I miss you and would love to see you soon! K