Monday, March 10, 2008

I am in love...

I have loved viewing complete strangers blogs. I hope I have not become a stalker but its like reading a novel. You never know what may happen next for some of these wonderful people.

Lately, I have been reading from www.cfhusband.blogspot.com please go and read about this precious family. I wish I could post Gwyneth's picture but you will just have to go and read what a journey the Lord is taking this family on. I am not going to say more because I don't want to give away the JOY you will feel when you read their story! Even Adam has enjoyed hearing of their daily victories!

Thank you Lord for your healing power. Please heal Tricia and Gwyneth. Continue to strenthen their bodies and perfrom victories that only you can do!

In Jesus precious name!
Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily!! I just found your blog! It's so cool to read! You and Adam are adorable!!