Thursday, January 22, 2009

Show us your life

I have been following Kelly's Korner for awhile now and I thought I would join in her Show us Your Life Fridays! I am sure I will miss a few but either way!

This week its your favorite places to shop! Oh how my heart loves this!

I absolutely love J Crew. Especially when they have deals. Cardigans are my favorites as well. I have a ton and lots of colors. Layering is so big now and it just works for me. If you live around here the JCrew outlet in Gaffney has incredible deals. My sister, Sally Ann and I have such a great time there together. If you need classic pieces you should check it out. Remember to look for sales! This is why the Outlets are so amazing.

For Anna Grace we do alot of shopping at Baby Gap. They also have great classic pieces. She wears alot of leggings and they have the best ones. Also these clothes wash and wear well.

I am definitely a coupon Mom and research deals through Southern Savers. She has a wonderful set up and really does all the hard work for you. She has a blog and also Twitters.

Lastly, Forever 21. I don't shop her too often but when I do I find such great deals. There is not a store really close to here so I do a lot of this online. I don't like to spend a lot on jewelry but like to wear it and they have great deals!

Hope you enjoyed my shopping life! If you ever need a JCREW shopping friend my best Accessory (AG) and I would love to go with you!

No comments: