Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby B firsts



For a few weeks now, I have been able to feel Baby B move and play. Its been such a joy but I wish that I could share it with Adam. Well tonight, we were sitting on the coach and I finally felt movement with my hand on my stomach. So, I called Adam over and he sat patiently waiting. I could feel all kinds of movement but nothing from the outside.

Then all of the sudden....one big ole' kick. Adam jumped and grinned so big. It was such a special moment and we were so excited. I am sure that these moments will continue as Baby B and I grow.

This picture is from Christmas. One last family Christmas picture with just Adam and myself.

Baby B we can't wait to take TONS of pictures of you next year.

4 comments:

The Elliotts said...

Awww...I remember when I got to share that moment with Kevin. I think that was when she became "real" to him. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to take lots of pictures of Baby B!!! Love you all!

Randy said...

LOTS of pictures.

Nena said...

Baby "B" will not be hurting for pictures when he/she needs them for their high school annual. Between Auntie KK, Auntie Sally Ann, Grandpas, & Grandmas not to mention mom & dad there will be enough to plaster the school. I can't wait to hold Baby B. I love you and Adam.

Traye, Brandi, LeeAnn, & Emily said...

Oh, that is so sweet. I remember when Traye first felt Emily in my belly. It was so great!