Monday, February 18, 2008

fav things

Following all the fun everyone else claimed this weekend, I thought I would do the same.
1) Valentine's-not big on this day but it was fabulous with my Adam anyway.

2) Winterjam- we had a great time at Winterjam seeing Skillet (which I loved), Barlow Girl, Mercy Me, and others. Altough it was completely hectic getting in the door it was a blast once we were inside.

3) Sleeping in Saturday morning. Enough said.

4) PS- I love you. Adam took me to see this movie at the dollar movie. It was actually very good and made me think about my marriage and seizing each day with my husband. Adam even liked it. Bring a tissue. I cried from beginning to end...not sure why but I did.

5) Valentine's banquet at church- our pastor and his family impersonated Glady's Knight and the Pipps (not sure about spelling), the Blues brothers, Elvis, Ray Charles, Patsy CLine, and others. They were great and Adam and I had great time with his Mom and Step dad.

6) A nap on Sunday was a great way to end a great weekend.I am so thankful for the rest and reflection that this weekend seemed to bring. It seemed that we all near and far needed it!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Just for the record, I did not cry during P.S., I love you! I thought that you all may want to know. With that being said, I agree with Emily that it was a wonderful weekend. My favorite part was Valentine's day with Emily. Second was Skillet @ WinterJam.