Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Charleston




1. Filling the car with gas. $42
2. Hotel in Charleston-$150.00 a night
3. Joining hotel rooms with 9 Hoppers-PRICELESS!

This weekend was Caroline and Ben's wedding. We had a wonderful weekend with the family. The most interesting part was the hotel rooms. Lets put it this way-everytime things got quiet Sandra would come in the room to create a racus-Adam would then look at me and say as if he didn't know-we have ajoining rooms. It was great! If only I could share all the quotes from the weekend. Our favorite is "shhh Terry doesn't know"

The wedding day was beautiful and sad all wrapped into one. Caroline and I are so close and I just couldn't wrap my mind around her getting married. They are in love and I am happy for them. I love the picture of Claudia and Jackie praying over Caroline and the marriage. It brought me such joy to be apart of this day.

I wish I could share all the details but I hope a few pics will help you see the fun we had.

2 comments:

JandK Walters said...

I would have given anything to be there. If you have any more pictures I would love to see them! I miss you and am planning to email more tomorrow! K

JandK Walters said...

Em, I love your pics up from meltdown! your life is so much like mine it makes me laugh...with you not at you! I know we will look back and treasure these days now I look back and it makes me tired! Love you! K