Monday, October 12, 2009

Been Busy!

Ok so I have been a little slack on updating but I am going to get better. Anna Grace is growing like a weed. She babbles on all day and is becoming a busy body. Right now she is screaming her little head off because she wants her Daddy to walk around and bounce her and well he rufuses. If he were to stand up she would stop crying. I seriously need to get this on film. :)

We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and picked out Anna Grace's first pumpkin. She loves the outdoors so of course this was a hit!



We leave for Cincinati on Sunday. Everyone is nervous for the trip. We are tying and praying hard to stay well. Our trip was postponed in September due to Anna Grace's first cold. It was hard but I knew it was God's timing. Please be in prayer for us as we make this trip. We will be getting lots of information and it will most likely be overwhelming. I promise to keep my blog, facebook and twitter updated while we are there.

Here is our pumpkin sitting up in bumbo. I think she grew 3 inches the first time I sat her in here.



I am not sure who "won" but AG quit crying and is slowly falling asleep. :) Daddy will call this a victory I am sure!

2 comments:

Nena said...

Anna Grace has her daddy wrapped around her tiny little fingers. I know he isn't complaining about that though. Except he doesn't have a chance with AG on one side and with her mommy on the other side. :) But I can bet he is loving every minute of the 2 of you. I love you.

Randy said...

I really wish you wouldn't use those chairs. It seems like it's a bad idea to put her in a bimbo chair. :)