Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two babies


Most of you know that we had a "baby" before AG. Last summer I was informed it would take me forever to get pregnant not to rush because of my Chron's disease. So, Adam and I finally decided we were getting a puppy. In August, we found and fell in love with Pepper Jill. She has really been a great dog and was wonderful for me when I was on bedrest. Pep and AG have bonded a few times over licks (only on AG's feet).b By the way, I got pregnant with AG in late September. How is that for timing?

Some days, I have what we call Camp Burgess. Where AG, Pep, and I stay in bed and nap and spend the day together. This comes after a LONG night sometimes. Well Monday, my first official day as a SAHM (stay at home mommy) was a Camp Burgess day.

Here we are all in the bed. I am nursing Anna Grace when Pep jumps up and starts pacing...then shaking. I know whats coming. She has to go potty. I ask her if she needs to go outside and she immediately sits down. Bad sign. She is obeying by sitting when asked so she must really need to go. I potitely tell the dog you are going to have to wait. I was not interrupting AG at that point. My colorful dachshund comes bounding up to the boppy and gets in my face, shaking still, and starts licking me. As if she was saying PLEASE, right now!!

Fortuantely AG finishes and I jump up to take Pep before Camp Burgess gets peed on. :) We all go outside which is another blog in itself. Pepper won't GO potty. I couldn't believe it?! I thought I would kill her. :) She is pulling me and AG around the yard after birds and squirrells. Maybe she was telling me she really needs to walk?

2 comments:

Nena said...

This is too funny. You will have so many fun memories being able to stay home. I am so happy for you. Love you all.

Randy said...

I think you need to talk to the pet psychic to figure out what Pepper wants...