Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 Weeks old and a date night

Anna Grace you are two weeks old! I cannot believe it. You are changing daily. You have started stretching your legs and pointing your toes. I LOVE this. You are destined to be a dancer with those long legs and toes.

You are still a picky eater and haven't rounded the corner of wanting to breastfeed. Its an ordeal every feeding but Mommy is praying hard that it will get better and I feel like it is. You still aren't at birth weight but you are a dainty little girl. You weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces on your two week birthday.




Tonight Mommy and Daddy went to dinner. When I was still pregnant I told Adam it would be at least 6 weeks before we went out on a date. Well, Mommy knew the sooner she left you with Grammie the better. So, tonight my Mom and Aunt Sammie came over and kept you. (We were only gone 2 hours but still!) While we were gone you took a bottle like a champ! You also got a visit from your great-grandparents, Susie and Pop Pops. Here is a pic of Mommy and Daddy with you before we left.



I can definitely say that I am a Mommy. Last night, I nursed you while Pepper sat on my shoulders....Ahhhh Parenting!

2 comments:

Nena said...

AG's eyes are so bright and alert. She is changing so fast. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I'm glad you & Adam were able to get out for a little while. It is good for you to be able to do that. When I get better I think "this" grandma should be able to keep her for you to go out on dates also. We need equal time remember. I love you.

Anonymous said...

This is just so beautiful!!!!