Monday, February 2, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

In honor of feeling encouraged by other blogs I thought I would share my "not me!" Monday moments.

I did not wake up at 6am to a scratching in the wall. This did not confirm our fears that we might have a critter in the wall. In fact, I did not see him/her scurry underneath the bushes when I arrived home the other night. Praise God I was still in the car when he scurried by!

I did not get up to pee 5 times before 6am. Thus, leaving the 6am potty break very interesting. As I did not wake up Adam to make sure that nothing furry would scurry beneath Pregnant girls feet.

I did not begin nesting today at work. Yes, I did not begin organizing other peoples areas while they were standing there.

I did not get excited about eating in the dining hall. I did not have a hamburger and fries for lunch. Nor did I enjoy a Dr. Pepper.

I did not talk to Anna Grace all morning about how to plan events for NGU. I did not speak out loud to her.

I hope you enjoyed my joyous moments of the day! I would love to hear about your Not Me! Mondays!!

4 comments:

Nena said...

I love the fact that you have the "Not Me!! Mondays!" Anytime you want to start "Nesting" you can come to my house and "NEST" all you want.

Randy said...

D-Con works great for those little creatures that you don't have.

emilymburgess said...

Yes D Con does work but I don't have mice. ;)Actually super hero dad took care of them for mom and baby. The dog could care less.

The Welborn Family said...

So funny! I so remember the 5 potty breaks before 6am (minus the scurrying furries! Yikes!).