Thursday, December 4, 2008

A blessed little girl

I have a HUGE blog to write about the past 6 months and what the Lord has done for myself, my family, and others. But right this moment I am busy. :) Busy with morning sickness, work, and getting ready for Adam's graduation but I promise very shortly will I let you know about the work that God has been doing in our lives.

But for now- enjoy the first glimpes of our Precious little Blessing.



I am waving hi in the picture.My Mom and Dad were so happy to see me. All Daddy could say was "oh wow"- "no way"

2 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah for Baby Burgess!!! I just can't believe this is real! I can't wait for Baby B to be here!!!

Nena said...

I am so excited for you & Adam. Our family is truly blessed. Grandma & Grandpa can't wait to be playing with Baby Burgess, Baby Beam, Kayden & Audry, and let's not forget Anthony next summer. I love you.
Mom Nena