Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mobile or Bust



Monday morning at 5:30 am our students are leaving for Mobile, AL. There are 10 youth and 5 adults going and we are pumped. Please be praying for us as we travel, learn, and work. I have been very sick for a little over a month now and actually I am getting to go to camp. Pray that I maintain my energy, weight, and strength while gone. Adam and I both feel that I will be fine but we want to be proactive in keeping me healthy while we are gone.

I feel the Lord preparing our group for a fabulous time of growth. I love camp and being with our students. I love watching the struggle. I know that sounds mean but I do love watching the Lord work. Its a beautiful song when you can watch a person be broken before your eyes. Mainly because you can relate to that moment. Christ spirit moving is an amazing picture. Salvation is a sweet song.

So please be in prayer for us as we do the Lord's will and enjoy a time of bonding. Alabama Here we COME!

2 comments:

The Elliotts said...

I miss those times of camp as a youth, but especially as a youth leader. I look forward to the time when our kids get to go to camp and we can go with them. :) Have fun, be safe, and I look forward to hearing about all the wonderful things the Lord is going to do.

Nena said...

I hope you & Adam will have a wonderful time with your youth. We are keeping you in our prayers to "GET WELL SOON"! We love you and please be careful.

Guide a lot of hearts to Jesus this week.

Love you.