Thursday, May 22, 2008

Four beautiful years



Four years ago today,at this very time 11:13 am I was sitting in a hair salon with 9 of my closest friends. Preparing to see my groom. That day was the best day yet of my life. I am honored to be Adam's wife. Mostly because of who he encourages me to be. Adam is strong, dedicated, merciful, loving and loyal.

One of my favorite memories from that day was seeing him for their first time. I was so excited. Hours before he came to the room I was getting ready in and the photographer took that picture of the groom and bride with a door between them. When I heard his voice I melted. I couldn't wait to see him, to hold his hand and become his wife. After the ceremony you couldn't wipe the grin from his face. We were finally bound together in Christ.

Now four years later, we have been blessed beyond recognition. God has truly given me someone who challenges me with love and honor.

Adam, I cannot wait for the next forty years. We have a long ride ahead and lots of firsts still to come but I can't wait to share them with you.

3 comments:

Nena said...

Happy Anniversary. I love you two. I wish for you many many more. Love, Mom

Ashley Beth said...

Congratulation!

Ashley Beth said...

yes....only one congratulation - haha...I meant to type "Congratulations!"