Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year



This year is already appearing to hold more lovre, joy, and blessings than ever before. Adam and I had a wonderful Christmas, worshipping our Lord and spending as much time as possible with family.

New Years Eve was spent in Atlanta at the Clemson bowl game with our new pastor and his wife. Their son Caleb is a red shirt freshman for Clemson. Together we had a blast. It is always wonderful to go to a football game, even a Clemson game.

Yesterday, Adam and I set a major goal and talked about what we were excited to accomplish in 2008. I was eager and ready to go but then I woke up this morning with the stomach virus. So, I will have to conquer 08 tomorrow.

I am excited about what the Lord will do this year. Adam is graduating from North Greenville University in December and we are eager to buy a house. Each year of marriage has been much better than the last. I am going to hold tight to Christ and my husband and enjoy this new year and the new goals and dreams that I have for myself and my family. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

inthemiddleoflife said...

Emily, I love it: "hold tight to Christ". That is so good. We really do have to hold tight some days, don't we? BTW - I am still praying for your best girlfriend...believing that the Lord is preparing her even now! Much love, Aunt Debbie