Monday, November 26, 2007

:)

The month of November is one of my favs. Mainly because of my Birthday and then its right before Christmas. But this one topped it all. I actually don't know where to begin so I will start with the best part.

Adam had to be out of town on my bday so we celebrated a few days early. Ad took me to one of my favorite restaurants the Melting Pot and it was Emily's favorite things night. My gifts were given to me with the flow of dinner. First was cheese fondu and my gift of chocalate covered pretzels, then salads and my gift of really fun pens. Then :) really fun sticky notes. Last but not least right before desert I received one of the best presents I have ever gotten from Adam. My first real strand of pearls. He did this all on his own. I def. cried and was so excited that I exclaimed I wearing these when I give birth to my children!

It was a wonderful night. I spent the weekend with the fam which is always wonderful. Thanksgiving was a beautiful time with our families. We ate until we popped, literally and now we are anxiously awaiting ouf favorite time of the year. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well.
Much Love E

No comments: