Monday, August 3, 2009

We're Baaackkkkk




I can't believe I haven't blogged since Anna Grace was two weeks old. Its been a little bit crazy here so let me catch you up!

Adam is now employed with Upward in Spartanburg, SC. Today is actually his first day. We are super excited and can't wait to see what God is going to do through this change. Last night was our last night at Reedy River Baptist Church. It was bittersweet. Which brings me to change number 2.

With Adam being hired at Upward, I am able to stay at home with AG. So today is my first official day on the job as well. I have wanted to stay home with my children for years. I am blessed to be able and I have to admit this is the scariest thing I have EVER done. Please be praying for us as we make this transition.

For the past two weeks, Anna Grace and I have been on the road. Adam took the students to camp for a week so AG and I stayed in Gaffney with the grandparents and then the next week we all went on vacation to Lake Lure. Needless to say, our schedule was shot so we are trying to get back on track.

Some new things our lamb is doing these days:
Reaching for toys
Talking ALL the time, she coos and almost makes this squeal when she gets really excited! Its alot of fun
Keeping her paci in her mouth! WOW I never thought that would happen

I promise I will update more now that we are back and settled.

1 comment:

Nena said...

I miss you guys so so much. I can't wait to see AG again. I bet she has grown so much. I missed seeing you on Saturday when Adam came after Pepper. We need to get together soon. I love you.